We are very excited to unveil our new and updated Roynon Performing Arts website!
Some important changes have been made, meaning that our website now has:
– a mobile and multimedia friendly design, which should make things easier to view.
– galleries and press sections, with press releases for important information and samples of our previous work in the community, at festivals and our bi-annual productions.
– a frequently asked questions and useful documents page, to be used by students and parents alike. This includes important information on the RDS theatre show, how to prepare for exams, uniform for classes and much more.
– an easier means in which to buy merchandise (hoodies, dance gear) via the website.
– clearer links to our social media pages.
Do bear with us at this stage as the content is fresh off the press and may need a little bit of tweaking here and there. As with the release of any website, we will be figuring out what works well and what may need changing. We are also in the process of replacing all images.
At this stage, we also need to give a special thank you to Sean Russell (visual-digital.co.uk) for the redevelopment and being so patient with all of our queries and amendments. If you are looking for a web developer, we would thoroughly recommend his services as he has been supportive, prompt and professional throughout.
We hope you find the new site of use and enjoy its new layout, content, and imagery!
Miss Sarah (Principle) & the RDS Team X